Ever wondered why corrugated makes the perfect packaging solution?
Well, here’s ten reasons why!
- It’s fully recyclable. According to Packaging Online around 84% of all corrugated material is recycled in the UK. That’s why it’s so important to recycle all that delivery packaging in whatever way your local council requests
- It’s also made from at least 80% recycled material making it incredibly sustainable
- It has amazing strength and resilience. Who knew that entire tractor engines could be boxed up and shipped across the globe?!
- It offers incredibly flexible design option – all you need is a great designer and experienced product knowledge, just like we offer at Red Rose Packaging
- Just about anything can be printed on a box or corrugated packaging solution. Whether it’s an eye catching graphic or simple product information to help with stock and warehouse management our designs encompasses whatever visual aspect you require.
- It’s sustainable – All of our virgin board fibre comes from carefully managed sources and responsible providers including our sister company, Board24. Indeed all our sites are FSC Certified.
- It can replace non-recyclable packaging materials very successfully removing materials such as polystyrene, single use plastic, wood, metal and more from packaging streams. It certainly helps to put a massive tick against sustainability and CSR policies of businesses.
- It offers cost and other efficiencies. Great design ensures efficient use of material and this can deliver improvements in terms of storage costs and transport efficiencies.
- Customers want packaging solutions that are sustainable and the capabilities of design, material, print and our experience all add up to a solution that delivers tangible benefits
- And last but not least, whilst it’s not strictly a reason, to show you how versatile it is, there is a holiday home in France made entirely from recycled cardboard! Is this the future?!
If you’d like to discuss your packaging needs, contact the Sales Office on 0161 483 4433 or send a confidential enquiry below.
Please complete all fields for an email response, or just your name and telephone number if you’d like us to call you back.