We are delighted to have launched our Business Improvement Academy designed to invest in our team members as they develop their careers with us.
Representing an excellent opportunity for candidates to gain understanding of change excellence, the programme supports businesses to recognise the need to achieve sustainable, continuous improvement by teaching tools and techniques alongside cultural and behavioural changes.
The guiding principles of the Academy are:
- Continuous Improvement combined with Behavioural Change – tailored to participant’s own business improvement project.
- Uses Active Learning Techniques – supported by experienced practitioners.
- Focuses on Sustainable Change – embedding the learning to deliver future business benefits.
- Leadership Excellence – practical improvement and embedding of leadership skills.
- Business Excellence – improving the competitiveness of business.
- Engagement – encouraging continuous improvement through engaging with others.
Dan Watts, Logson Group Health and Safety Manager and facilitator of the Academy commented;
“Participants of the Academy will become cultural enablers for their business, capable of delivering sustainable improvement through developing employee engagement and embedding supporting behaviours, while also improving the processes in the business.
“Those that complete the course will have newfound skills or developed existing skills that will help them to lead change at their own site and ensure these changes and improvements will be sustainable, engage the workforce, and improve the processes in the business.”
Each delegate has a designate sponsor from their senior management team that will support them in both their learning and delivery of new initiatives arising from the training.
Currently Wayne Mellor and Ian Walters are taking part from Red Rose Packaging.
They are joined by colleagues from Jardin Corrugated and Boxes and Packaging (Dumbarton, Doncaster, Birmingham, Merseyside and Leicester).
If you’d like to discuss your packaging needs, contact the Sales Office on 0161 483 4433 or send a confidential enquiry below.
Please complete all fields for an email response, or just your name and telephone number if you’d like us to call you back.